People sell their houses for any number of reasons. And I’m here to tell you that those reasons matter.
- Maybe you have to relocate to another city because of your job
- It could be time to downsize now that the kids have left the nest
- Or the nest needs to be bigger to accommodate a growing family
- Maybe you desire a different school district
- Or you’re an investor in the business of renovation
Whatever the reason for the sale, we’ll determine the most fitting marketing strategy. I’ve developed the skills to team up with you.
- everything is simplified and straightforward
- when you have questions, I get answers
- when you have comments or suggestions or preferences, I act on them
From cleaning to painting to staging or even repairing I’ll make the arrangements. If the home needs a little cleaning up or a major overhaul to get on top of the buyers most wanted list we can do that. I use professional photographers and videographers to develop a web presence on the top sites. The sites the buyer you want to attract are using to find their dream home.
I’ll work with your scheduling needs. We’ll form our own team to achieve the objective. Of course, I have the backing of my colleagues at Keller Knapp Realty. If I need quick answers to keep everything on track I go straight to the top without hesitation and get the needed info from the best broker in town. Basically, you get the one-on-one relationship with me and the resources, knowledge and marketing presence of the best local agency around. Kind of a one-two punch. And it works. Call me and together we will put together a plan to get your house sold in a pleasant and punctual manner.